Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shopping at the Mustard Seed Market & Cafe

This afternoon, I went shopping at the Mustard Seed Market & Cafe. I was there for at least 45 minutes. That place is seriously awesome!! I love it there!!

The food products I bought were about one-quarter of an organic watermelon, nutritional yeast, four things of tofu, seitan, two things of tempeh, organic corn chips, two boxes of organic cookies for the boys, four things of vanilla soy yogurt [I absolutely love that stuff!!], and a couple other things that are escaping my mind right now.

The non-food products I bought were tea tree shampoo, tea tree conditioner, biotin shampoo, baby shampoo, baby body wash, tea tree body wash, rosemary body wash [helps tone skin], face wash [fresh cleansing gel with sea algae], toner [sea tonic rosewater and aloe toner with ylang ylang], and a bath soak [helps relax muscles, reduce tension, and help with sleeping more soundly - it smells like Vick's rub]. I forgot to get lotion while I was there, but I will be getting some lotion tomorrow when I go out. Also, I got two of those fabric grocery bags for my stuff to go in. For just 99 cents a bag, that isn't bad - especially since they give discounts to those who use the fabric bags!!

Before I went grocery shopping this afternoon [and before my MIL came over to visit], I went out for my Saturday run. I ran the same distance I did Thursday. Actually, I went the same distance, but started running sooner by about 25-40 feet. It was a really good run. It was just a bit cold outside, which took me a little bit longer to really warm up during my run, but I did good!! I am so excited about how much I have improved in just my running since I started running on June 2nd!! I really am looking forward to see how much I improve in the next couple of months!!

On Friday, one of the grocery stores here is having a MAJOR produce sale!! My mom and I are going to go and get lots of fruits and vegetables!! I seriously can't believe how cheap the produce is going to be. They'll be selling 5 pounds of strawberries for just under $5 - and I love strawberries!! A whole watermelon is going to be under $2!! I can't remember everything else off the top of my head, but it's seriously insane how cheap the produce is going to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment