Okay, so I posted earlier today about what my mom would be making for dinner, the Italian Layered Vegetable Casserole. Now, here's my review.
It looked and smelled absolutely wonderful!! As for the taste, I'll give it a 4.5 out of 5. I've never had eggplant before [at least not that I can ever recall], and today I learned that I'm not a huge fan of it. [I'd prefer whole wheat lasagna noodles over the eggplant - but that's just my opinion.] The filling we used, however, was so good!!
So, would I recommend this to people?! Yes, I would!! But if you don't like eggplant, use some whole wheat lasagna noodles instead.
My mom went ahead and made the Strawberry Snack Cake, too. So once I've had that, I will let you all know how it is. [It looks and smells delish right now!!]
No comments:
Post a Comment