Here's my quick review on the Strawberry Snack Cake.
The strawberry topping was very good. It may have been just a little bit too sweet for me, but it definitely wasn't unbearable.
The actual cake was okay. I had a taste of the batter that was left in the bowl after it had been poured into the pan. It tasted exactly like normal yellow cake batter. But once it was baked and had the strawberry topping on it, the cake just was missing a tad bit of something. I think that something might've been a little vanilla and/or a pinch of sugar. I don't know. It was just missing a little bit of something. Plus, I think I would've added some more soy milk so the cake would've have been so dense.
But all-in-all, it was a pretty good cake. I'll have it again, for sure - but just make a few changes to suit my tastebuds.
No comments:
Post a Comment