Monday, September 13, 2010

Our House: The Master Bathroom




Our master bathroom is going to be so much fun!! I can't wait to paint and decorate it! I am going to paint the room in a gumball red color and it will be in either a semi-gloss or hi-gloss finish!!!! Mark is all for it! I love it! So while the walls are red, the accents and such are going to be black. I am hoping to find two mirrors with black frames to use in place of the mirror that's on the wall. I feel that having individual mirrors will look better with what I am going for in the bathroom. I am going to use the same the shower curtain that we have in our main bathroom here [picture below].

The bathroom is going to have the Hollywood/movie theme. I love old Hollywood! It is so much fun and classy! Hollywood today is just dirty and fairly stupid, if you ask me.

Our bathroom has three closets. Yes, three closets! How awesome is that?! There are his and her walk-in closets, as well as a linens closet. I am going to take the shelves out of the closets and paint the walls the same color as the bathroom. I want to put nice shelves and stuff in the closets because I want the closets to look nice and not cheap. Also, I want the shelves and stuff to be black. I want them to match the accents in the bathroom.



The master bathroom is going to be amazing! I can't wait to work on it! This room is going to really stand out, and I am going to love every bit of it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I want your counter sooooo bad!!! Our whole house is black stuff!

    ReplyDelete