A picture of yourself with 10 facts.

1. I am a vegan and a member of PETA.
2. I am only five feet tall.
3. I believe I was born in the wrong era. I feel like I should've been in my late teens/twenties during the 1970s.
4. I am a family-oriented person and I love my family dearly, but I would love it if I did not share DNA with one family member.
5. I love so many people very deeply, but for some reason I have a hard time telling them. If I had to put the blame on someone/something, it would be the years that I was highly betrayed by people I thought cared very much about me. I feel that if people know how much I care about them, they will see it as how much they can get away with and hurt me.
6. I am a planner. I hate not knowing details about events! Whenever I plan something, I typically spend a few months planning it. I am not a big fan of "last minute plans."
7. I'd rather be a "do gooder" than someone that does nothing.
8. I want to meet Steve Perry [the lead singer of the ORIGINAL Journey] BADLY!! It's one of the top four things on my Bucket List.
9. I have not had pop [or soda or whatever you call it] since April 2008.
10. If I were to ever have a daughter, I would name her Rhiannon after the song by Fleetwood Mac.
No comments:
Post a Comment