Monday, June 21, 2010

I am currently in LOVE with this!

I mentioned in a recent blog how Food Lion has stepped up their game a lot and now carry a great amount of vegan foods and desserts. Also, I mentioned how I got a vegan pot pie and how awesome it was. Well, that vegan pot pie I got is still awesome!! The vegan pot pie is by Amy's Kitchen, and I seriously cannot praise it enough!



Sure, there's a lot of sodium in it, but I'm okay with that because I don't use much salt in foods I make anyway. I stay away from salt as much as I can, so I figure I can go a little "crazy" with sodium with the pot pie. If you want to check out the Nutritional Facts of the pot pie, just go here.

You know how you could eat one or two things for the rest of your life, if you had to? This pot pie is one of those two things for me! I love pot pies so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment