Well, it has been some time since I have worked out. I hate it. But I just have so much to do around here that when I do have a little bit of time to myself, I just want to sit around and relax. I can't wait, though, till things are settled down some and I can get back into the "swing of things".
I guess I shouldn't complain much though because I am still lifting things and moving around a lot. Plus, I haven't gained any weight, so I'm not too pissed. But I do look forward to the day where I am back on track and working out 5-6 days a week.
Since I haven't been working out much in a while, I haven't been posting on here. However, I do have another blog on here that I started a short while ago. It has to deal with art/photography. I have applied to The Art Institute's photography program, and with my love of photography [art in general, really], I figured I should just have my very own "random" photography blog. So check it out if you'd like. Just go HERE.
That's all I have for now. I have some packing and stuff I'd like to do around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment