Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Get your fat ass up and do something...anything!!!!"

Those are the words I told myself today. And I did something - I worked out!! It's been a while since I've actually worked out, and not "relied" on my constant moving around the house while getting things done. It was nice to work out again. I didn't do a whole lot, but I did enough to get my heart rate up, sweat a little bit, and feel the burn!! I worked out my legs and went on the bike for a total of 30 minutes. I am going to try to at least work out a little bit every day, even if it's for only 30 minutes. I need to at least do something every day. I hate that I haven't worked out in what feels like forever!! I feel so gross and FATastic!! YUCK!

Also, I need to get back into eating healthy. This constantly eating pizza rolls, chicken nuggets, PB&J nonsense has to end!! It's just that I'm so busy with getting things packed and organized for when we move that I just want to eat something that's quick and easy to make. I have lots of healthy foods in the house, yet never make any of it. I need to step it up already!! But I do know that when the boys and I move back to Ohio, I am going to start this "diet" that my mom's on. She's been on it for a month or so now, and she's lost a lot of weight, inches off her body, and she feels so much better about herself. Plus, she's not even working out!! So how awesome is that?! My Aunt Debbie started the family on this "diet", and everyone that's been doing it has been losing a lot of weight and they all say that they feel great!! So I'm going to be the next one to jump on the bandwagon and do that, too!!

The one year mark is fast approaching. I'm just days away from having gone ONE YEAR without fast food and pop!! HOLY FUCK!! I can't believe I have gone one whole year without that stuff!! I thought it was going to be hell on earth going just one month without that garbage, but after a while, I just never craved it and felt so much better about myself. But April 12th...man...the last day I had fast food and pop!! Can you believe it?!?! I actually think I might cry because I have accomplished many more months than I ever expected!!

1 comment:

  1. sooooo proud of you. the 12th is my anniversary so we can celebrate something together. lol.

    ReplyDelete