Sunday, December 5, 2010

Things I Want to do in Florida

We've been here for two months and a few days now. I'm not completely familiar with the city because it's pretty big and kind of easy to get lost here. But what I love about here is that everywhere you turn, there are so many things to do. Everywhere we go, I see five things I want to do while we're here. I have a decent-sized list of things that I want to do, but here are a few of the top things I would like to do:

Become SCUBA certified.
I love to swim, but I would love to be able to explore the ocean. I know that we'll be traveling over for many years, and we'll get to travel all over the place, so it would be really fun to be able to SCUBA dive when we move to places near the water, which will be often.

Learn how to surf.
One thing I have wanted to learn how to do ever since I was young was learn how to surf. It would be so much fun to go out in the water and surf - and it would be a good workout, too!

Join a running group.
There are a couple different running groups around here, but there is this one that I would love to join. I recently bought some new running shoes from the store that the running group is based, and the atmosphere of the place and the people was great! Hopefully I will join the running group within the next couple months. It would be so nice to get out of the house and run with some other people once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Move here!!! i want to learn to surf and scuba also! Sigh we could have done those together and leave the kids with the guys hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Why couldn't we have done this in NC?! [Maybe the shitty waves and nasty water had something to do with it. LOL.]

    ReplyDelete