Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Have a Resolution

Last night, I was watching Disney Nature's "Oceans" as I was lying in bed at my parents' house. [BTW, we're in Ohio for the holidays. YAY!] Watching the movie/documentary got me thinking about a lot of stuff. While thinking about the millions of things going through my mind, one got me thinking more than the rest. What happened in the end was I figured out what my resolution for 2011 is going to be.

I'm not going to say what the resolution is just yet, but I will within the coming weeks. This resolution has nothing to do with eating better, working out more often, or anything like that [you know, the typical resolutions]. This resolution isn't just about or for myself. The resolution is so much bigger than myself, I can't even begin to explain it right now. However, I'm already so proud of what this resolution will help me work toward!

I am going to make 2011 a BIG year for myself, my family, my friends, and my planet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment