Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Can you believe it?!

It's been one month since the switch over to being vegan and sticking with working out 6 days a week!! I have been doing really good, too!! This whole lifestyle change has done wonders for me!! I'm so much healthier now than I have probably ever been!!

Today, I went lifting. It was definitely a major success!! I bumped up the weight for bench pressing. I did 10 reps at 20, 10 reps at 30, 10 reps at 30, 10 reps at 20. In between bench pressing, I did some other things with heavier and lighter amounts of weight. I, also, did three-quarters of a mile on the elliptical.

I think that every week, for bench pressing, I will try to add 5 pounds to the previous weight I was lifting. So that'll mean next week I'll go for 35 pounds. I don't really know what I want my goal to be for bench pressing, but I know I'd like to be able to bench press at least 60 pounds. I'm sure I'll be lifting more than that, but I think 60 pounds is a decent amount to set for myself right now.

Tanning has been a lot better lately. I now tan in a different bed that doesn't cause so much burning, but more "browning". The weird thing is, is that even though people like me tend to burn, you have to start in a normal tanning bed before you can switch to a different bed. It's weird. HA. And today, I bought a new tanning lotion - as well as a bunch of other lotions. [I go through lotion so fast, it's really ridiculous!!]

My flexibility has definitely improved this last month. I love to stretch out, and my flexibility is just insane now!! Flexibility is very important to have, especially if you work out a lot like I do.

I made the hotel reservation for next week, and no need to fear because there's a gym that I can use!! YAY! I'll still get my workouts in, which is really important to me!! I can't wait for next week to get here so I can watch some amazing swimming and have some more motivation to get fit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment